Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Decorating Stairs at Christmas...Christmas quilts too...

 

                    I decorated my stairs this year! I don't always because it's a lot of effort. ;o)
 
lights at night
 
 
I love the pomegranates and frosted berries, nut garland,
and some other strange bulbous fruits...

I also used some "nuts" that fall from the bottle brush trees around here.

lots of berries and ribbon....

 
 
 
My Christmas quilts so far.....
 
"Holly jolly"

"Friends for Christmas"

Figgy Pudding fabric. my own pattern.

"jovial"
 
Nancy Halverson Christmas
 

 

 

1 comment:

Annette said...

I just found this today! A few months late! I love how you decorated your stairs! So pretty! Lights even, wow. You have a nice collection of Christmas quilts going! I think "Jovial" is my fav.