Search This Blog

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Finished Jovial Christmas Quilt!

Love love love how this turned out!!
 
I'm going to say those borders have POLKA DOTS!

LOVE the backing!


Fairly happy with the quilting!



i love what they did with the Jovial charm pack...


this is the pic that someone posted in 2011 that inspired my desire for some black. i like it whoever you are! wish i could find her blog and link it, but... no luck.


This is for you Annette! the kitty always has to help! so helpful.

5 comments:

Tyler said...

These are cool.

Julie Fisher said...

Thanks Ty. you're a gentleman and a scholar...

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hi Julie ~ I came over from Mary Lou's blog to check out your new digs. Your projects are gorgeous, and I smiled when I saw your cat on the quilt. It's near impossible to keep mine off my sewing projects.

Welcome to blog world!

Julie Fisher said...

Thank you Deb. I sure appreciate it! And yes, those kitty's are so funny. I don't know why they love our sewing projects so much. :o)

Annette said...

What is it with cats and quilts? "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine?" Or do they just know a good thing when they see it? ;) This is one of my all-time favorite quilts you have made. (Have I said that before somewhere else?)